Linger
Hola!
If you, if you could return
Don’t let it burn, don’t let it fade
I’m sure I’m not being rude
But it’s just your attitude
It’s tearing me apart
It’s ruining everything
And I swore, I swore I would be true
And honey so did you
So why were you holding her hand
Is that the way we stand
Were you lying all the time
Was it just a game to you
But I’m in so deep
You know I’m such a fool for you
You got me wrapped around your finger
Do you have to let it linger
Do you have to, do you have to
Do you have to let it linger
Pueden creer que esta cancion es de 1993? Estaba en la secundaria...he aqui el video.
Linda

Estoy de nostalgica y no me puedo quitar la cancion de Linger de The Cranberries de la cabeza. Siempre fue mi favorita de ellos y con la que me hice fan. La letra es simple y la melodia es muy melancolica, con la seccion de cuerdas en el fondo.
If you, if you could return
Don’t let it burn, don’t let it fade
I’m sure I’m not being rude
But it’s just your attitude
It’s tearing me apart
It’s ruining everything
And I swore, I swore I would be true
And honey so did you
So why were you holding her hand
Is that the way we stand
Were you lying all the time
Was it just a game to you
But I’m in so deep
You know I’m such a fool for you
You got me wrapped around your finger
Do you have to let it linger
Do you have to, do you have to
Do you have to let it linger
Pueden creer que esta cancion es de 1993? Estaba en la secundaria...he aqui el video.
Linda


jajaja, ya te está pegando la edad nostálgica??? pero si todavía te falta para cumplir años mujer!!!
saludos, y sí, increible que fuera del 93, uuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
;)